Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday.

What is Wednesday like for you? 


 In our little town in Western Pa, the past week has been cloudy and raining. Finally after basically a week of rain, Tuesday brought a little sunshine! A better way to start the day. Sunshine definitely brings a smile to my face. Today, Wednesday, the sun is out there but not quite as prominent as yesterday. 

 Enough about sunshine, although, I could talk about it all day. I was thrilled to find all my new followers on my blog page and my Facebook page. 

Thank you all so much and welcome to my little blog! 

 I have been sharing the latest deals and coupons via my Facebook page recently because I can share them sooner. I tried another new recipe yesterday! I found it on Pinterest of course. 

 You can find the original recipe here

 I never have all the ingredients I need on hand even though I always keep fresh fruits and veggies and tried to have a fully stocked pantry, always something I forgot. 

 Ingredients: 
4 sausages (beef or pork)  I used Turkey. 
1 pound potatoes
1/2 pound carrots
1/2 bell pepper
1 large onion
1 fennel bulb I didn't have this so I just skipped it. 
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp oil
freshly cracked black pepper
1 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
1/2 cup chicken broth 
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar 

For the rest of the directions, check out the original recipe. The step by step colorful pictures are great! Basically you bake all the potatoes/veggies and brown the sausages then add them all together for a bit and bake. 

 My meat and potato loving hubby, loved it! Super easy, basically two pan meal and the best part about it is that once you prepare it, you can clean up the kitchen while it's baking. My favorite type of recipe! 


2 comments: