Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snickerdoodles and Anniversaries.

Every day is a perfect day to bake in my house but this was an extra special occasion, which for me, equals more baking! My hubby and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary this week. I honestly can't believe it has been 8 years! Time really flies when your having fun! 

 Baking is something I love to do, especially when I can bake something yummy for my hubby be it a special occasion or not. So I am always searching Pinterest for the best new recipes but sometimes I love to stick with the classics. 

This weekend's baking consisted of Snickerdoodles (a classic) and Banana Bread Brownies (Pinterest newbie) and both turned out delicious! 




 I can honestly say the snickerdoodles were the favorite to my hubby, he already requested another batch because they are almost gone. (I shared these with our parents too :-) Although, we could have eaten them all ourselves.) He isn't a big fan of anything with banana or walnuts but he thought the banana bread brownies were good too! I love them, so moist! 

So I guess I know what I will be baking next. 

Before the icing. 

Please excuse the terrible photo. They were delicious! 

The recipes. 

 Click here for the Banana Bread Brownies. 

 Click here for the Snickerdoodles. 

 Have you made either of these lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment