Tuesday, November 20, 2012

25% cash back on Thanksgiving Turkey.

I just earned 25% cash back on the purchase of our 21 lb Thanksgiving turkey! Did you? If you haven't signed up for the Endorse app yet, you can check it out here and sign up. Endorse is a great app for quickly earning cash back on your everyday purchases such as gas and milk. All you do is snap a picture of your receipt and upload it, it's that easy. 




 If you are signed up, make sure you upload your receipt to get your 25% back.

 As I mentioned before, I have already earned over $20.00 cash back this time around, and before the relaunch I had earned almost $400.00! 

 Plus if you sign up and refer your friends, you can earn $1.00 per referral. 

 You can sign up here with my referral link or if you prefer you can just go to Endorse.com. 

 

 Have you earned any cash back yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment