Friday, November 23, 2012

Torani Flavored Syrup Review and Coupon

Hot Chocolate and Hot Coffee are perfect holiday drinks, especially on a cozy day like today. Do you find yourself spending a little extra each week at Starbucks or any other coffee shops? Would you like to try to make your favorites at home? 
Now with Torani, maybe you can. 

After all the food and shopping (online for me, from the comfort of my own couch) a good hot cup of cocoa is perfect! Thanks to SheSpeaks Blogger Program I was able to try these flavors and share with my friends and family and to review a great new product this holiday season, Torani Flavored Syrup. I got Peppermint and Hazelnut, perfect holiday flavors! With all the great flavors the possibilities are endless! If you would like to try Torani, you can shop here and use code shespeaks for 10% off your order! 

Stop back and let me know what flavor you ordered! 

 These are delicious when added to hot chocolate and/or coffee. You can see recipes on the Torani website by clicking here.  I keep getting the idea of a hot chocolate bar at a holiday party. Pinterest may have been the culprit for that inspiration. 

Now just have to decide which flavor to try first!






Head over to Coupons.Com for a $1.00 off Torani Flavored Syrup coupon, 
and use zipcode 77477 if needed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment