Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Menus

What's for dinner at your house tonight? Do you have a menu plan for this week? 


 I just picked up a bunch of fresh veggies at our local fruit market now time to cook! 

 This isn't anything fancy or too special but we have been hungry for some good old fashioned macaroni salad! Along with burgers on the grill and maybe some homemade french fries as a side! I am always on the lookout for new macaroni salad recipes and Pinterest is full of them. I will be using my traditional recipe today but feel free to share your recipes with me! 



 A quick menu for our house this week :

Monday: Burgers on the grill with Macaroni Salad & French Fries. 

Tuesday: Spagetti & Salad or ???

Wednesday: Citrus Grilled Haddock with red roasted potatoes & a side salad and veggie.

Thursday: Garlic Chicken and ??? 

 Friday: Chicken wraps

 Saturday: Out :-) 


Now back to making macaroni salad! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment