Monday, June 4, 2012

A little twist on Apple Pies

Lately this blog has become more about recipes & food than coupons & deals but I try to keep a little of both! 


I have been on a mission to cook different meals & plan ahead! As you can see from my older posts. I have searched different blogs and find so many yummy recipes! So now, my goal has been to actually make some of these recipes! Not just read about them! 

 For today I am trying The Pioneer Woman's Flat Apple Pie with Perfect Pie Crust. (Well hopefully perfect :-) ) I have only made a few apple pies so I am new to this! But when searching for a dessert apple pie is the first dessert my hubby suggests. So apple pie it is.  Not a healthier choice, I know, but sometimes we are just hungry for a good old fashioned comfort food dessert. Wish me luck. 

 Sorry, I am a dessert first kind of person :-)

 For dinner I am going to try something super simple tonight, Garlic Chicken. Now let's hope it is actual super simple. Again, wish me luck! 

 What is everyone else making for dinner? 

***Feel free to share any recipes with me that I really should try :-) I am always looking for simple recipes to add to my recipe binder as well as some that are just too good not to try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment