Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Review.

Schick Hydro Silk Review. 


As a Bzz Agent I was chosen to review the Schick Hydro Silk razor. 

 The Hydro Silk includes a water-activated moisturizing serum to hydrate your skin. If you are like me (and many many others) dry skin is one terrible part of the winter months. As much as I love seeing the snow fall, the minute the temperature drops I think of getting out the lotion and trying to cure dry skin before it happens! 



 The moisturizer on this razor is great! I would have to praise Schick for that! Anything moisturizing is a + in my book. 

 The style of the razor is your usual razor with 5 blades and contoured oval cartridges. Soft touch handles with rubber grips. Gotta have those grips!  



 All in all I was pleased with this razor and didn't have any complaints. 

Visit Schick Hydro Silk on Facebook by clicking here. Let them know I sent you. 





**As a BzzAgent, I have received the Schick Hydro Silk razor free in exchange for a review, however, all of the opinions expressed here are my own. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment