Wednesday, January 30, 2013

LOreal Paris Magic Skin BB Cream Review

LOREAL Paris Magic BB Cream is a new all in one product from Loreal. Women today are always searching for anything that saves time, an all in one beauty cream is perfect for that. 

 I am not big on makeup, honestly I throw on some mascara, maybe some eye shadow and I am done. I am not saying that's the best, that is just how I am. Simple. So when I was asked to review this cream I thought, maybe, maybe not. I am glad I did. 



 The cream is simple to apply, just a few dots and blend. 

 It really does blend in and it is formulated to prime, perfect, hydrate and correct skin. I will say, I love the even smooth skin look with this cream. 

 I can't honestly say it is something I will use daily but I do like it! 


Pros

 Lightweight
Easy to apply
Looks Great
Great brand. 
Blends easily

Cons

Any type of skin/sun protection would be a plus.

If you would like more information you can click here. 







**I received this product to try as a member of SheSpeaks.
 The opinions expressed here are my own. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment