Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Freebies!

Freebies!

The past few days have been filled with new freebies to sign up for. I love it. Especially when I can sign up for freebies that we need! I was having a chat with my sister in law last week about our stockpiles of shampoo, deodorant etc... I love how when my hubby says "I am out of shampoo!" I can say hang on, let me go to the "store" in our spare bathroom and shop haha. I must admit, I am not an Extreme Couponer that you see on tv but I do keep a decent stockpile of the things that we do use and go through daily. I love the face that I have a bunch of shampoo, deodorant, lotion etc... in the spare cupboard and I don't have to run to the store. 

 So, with all the latest full size shampoo, deodorant, mascara and razor freebies we have been offered lately, I am fully stocked. Pictured here are a few of the most recent freebies but hopefully another batch will be arriving soon! Although, one downside of freebies is that we rarely get several a day. They are mostly spread out over a week or month etc... But still, who doesn't love free? 

No comments:

Post a Comment