Friday, December 14, 2012

10 Days & Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls.

The countdown to Christmas continues. 10 days until Christmas = baking cookies! 

Pinterest is full of new recipes and I have made it a goal of mine to actually try some of them! Today I decided to try these chocolate covered Rice Krispie peanut butter balls. I found the recipe on Pinterest and you can also find it on Praying Twice by clicking here. I adapted the recipe a little and used dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. 

Let me just say, they are yummy! 

Before the chocolate. 


Getting ready. 






All done! Trying not to eat them all at once! 

Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls ~ Yum!

You will need the following:

2 cups peanut butter
3 cups Rice Krispies
3 cups of powdered sugar
¼ cup melted butter.
2 bags chocolate chips (Any type of chocolate melted, I used dark chocolate chips, about 2 bags.)

I put all the ingredients into the bowl of my Kitchen Aid mixer and mixed. Then formed the dough into balls and dipped in the melted chocolate. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and pop the sheet in the freezer to cool them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment