Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Fall baking. 

I can honestly say I am not much of a cook but I am learning one recipe at a time! With that said, I do love to bake. What I bake isn't always perfect but I love to bake. As a child/teen I loved to bake and decorate cakes for all the family birthdays (with 8 siblings, I think we had a party every month) and parties. I loved it! As I got older I still loved to bake but usually simpler things like cookies, muffins and other desserts. 

 A few weeks ago, while searching for pumpkin recipes,
 I found this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe and just had to try it. 

Pumpkin and chocolate, what more could a girl ask for? 

Please excuse my photos, I may have forgotten to take a picture before we tested the muffins and tossed most of them in the freezer! Working on better pics a little at a time! 

I also just stumbled on this recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins on another great blog The Sweeter Side of Mommyhood.  I will definitely be trying these next week! As I feel that it is necessary to try a new pumpkin recipe each week all throughout October & November! Maybe even December too. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment