Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shutterfly

It's almost that time of year again... time for Christmas/holiday cards! 

Do you send out cards? I do, I love that little bit of holiday cheer that I can send to friends & family, especially those I don't see very often! I also love to send a very personalized card such as a photo card or homemade card. 


 My favorite place for holiday cards has to be Shutterfly! I have made my cards at Shutterfly the past few years and love them! They always run a lot of great specials such as 40% off cards ect... So keep an eye out if you are planning to order yours! 

 If you aren't a Shutterfly member, you can sign up here

You can check out their recent special offers here

I always use Shutterfly for my photobooks as well! My most recent project was a 43 page Project Life Pt. 2 Photobook! It turned out great with about 400 pictures in it!  

My photobooks, I also have traditional scrapbooks but recently I switched over to photobooks! 

Can't wait to get my latest photobook, hopefully by next week! 



 Have you purchased cards from Shutterfly before? What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment