Monday, October 29, 2012

Capturing Memories.

I wouldn't say I am a photographer but I can honestly say photography is a hobby of mine. I am always trying to capture the memory and also the perfect photo. Needless to say, my laptop is full of photos from day to day activities and of course Ginger. Ginger is a chocolate lab mix, she was rescue from a local shelter. She is just like our own child, our four legged child. 

I have a lot of what we call 'playdates' with my niece & nephew and Ginger loves it. She loves to get right in wherever they are and get extra close to whatever they have. The kiddos love her and are always following her around. 


 Last week we decided to carve our pumpkin with the help of our niece M, and Ginger, as usual, wanted to join in too. 




A few other fall memories I have tried to capture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment