Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Planning goal 2012

Menu planning is my resolution this year! I don't know about you but I find myself struggling to come up with something to cook after getting home from work at 5:10 or so. Thinking, what can I make quick and easy!

 Well, I have posted before about Freezer cooking ideas, which I love to have already made after a busy day. My goal is to have time set aside each week (hopefully Saturday or Sunday morning) to sit down & make a list of what I want to make for the week. I am going to start small & then build up to a monthly meal plan. Well, let me say a month worth of meals but basically something that can be switched out when you have plans that night, or date night ect...

 I have found some great inspiration on my new favorite blog Iheartorganizing  has the meal plan idea down to a science!


I also love the idea of keeping all of your recipe ideas in your household binder. (Another goal for 2012*)


Working on a post about different meal plan displays, calendars, binders & chalkboards! Coming soon...

  So what are your meal planning techniques?

No comments:

Post a Comment