Friday, April 29, 2011

Interested in filling out Surveys?

Recently I was asked about legitimate survey companies! If you have some extra time on your hands to make a few extra dollars here & there or receive free products in exchange for your review of the products then check these out!

 I have used a few on my own but I have also read from a great blog I love a list of others!

 I have used a few such as Synovate. But Synovate only accepts new applicants at certain times. If you follow my blog I will post when I know they are accepting new applicants again! I post links on my Facebook page quickly as soon as I know! You can click here to "like" my page on Facebook!

 Also Swagbucks is a quick & easy way to make a few extra dollars by earning points/swagbucks that you can turn in to gift cards! I have earned over $50.00 in Amazon gift cards in the past 7 months just by using their page first & then occasionally filling out their surveys! You can check out my older blog post here to find out more details!

For a list of other survey companies check out Freebies 4 Mom. This is another great blog with a great list!

 I have also recently learned about University Surveys at Nicoles Nickles.

Hope this helps get you started & you get a chance at sharing your opinion and getting rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment