Thursday, March 3, 2011

Want to earn free money? Who doesn't! Read this blog post to find out more!

Anyone interested in earning free money? There is a great thing called Swagbucks that gives you the opportunity to earn free money, basically virtual dollars basically for searching the internet. In the past month I have earned 955 "swagbucks" and with those I can purchase gift cards or other things at the Swagstore! For instance a $5.00 Amazon giftcard is 450 swagbucks. This past week I redeemed my 7th Amazon gift card! So $35.00 free for using the internet!

 Basically for using swagbucks.com to search instead of say... google, I am earning free money!

 Let me know if you have any questions but you can click this link Swagbucks sign up

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment