Sunday, October 7, 2012

What's for dinner?

Working on this week's meal plan has me stumped as usual trying to come up with ideas! 


 Yesterday was a busy day and I made a sort chicken & vegetable soup with tuna sandwiches for lunch. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes for supper. I usually make a bigger meatloaf to have leftovers. My hubby works out in the field and can't heat his lunch every day so he will take leftovers for sandwiches. 

I have been browsing Pinterest for some other new recipes but also sticking to some of my usual recipes! 

 Tentative meal plan:

Sunday 
 Garlic Chicken & seasoned potatoes

Monday
 Chicken Wraps & side

Tuesday 
 Spagetti & Salad

Wednesday 
 I love Rachael Ray & saw this recipe so I might have to try it! 

 Thursday 
 Lemon Pepper Cod or Haddock (whichever I have 

Friday 
 Ranch Pork Chops 

 Saturday 
 My brothers big 30 birthday party so we will be having LOTS of BBQ! 



 What's on your meal plan this week? Any great new recipes I should try? Feel free to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment