Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Festivities...

Fall is my favorite time of year! As I mentioned in my last post, the pumpkins, changing leaves, all the cooking/baking and more! Another part of fall that I love is the local fall festivities, fall festivals, pumpkin patch/festivals ect...

There are so many events in our area & many different places to choose from, there is something to see and do every weekend! If you love fall as much as I do, your house is probably already decorated, pumpkins and fall mums on your porch! 

As I mentioned before, we have had a little excitement in our little area of Pa, The Farm Kings owners of Freedom Farms, has their own docu-reality show that just premiered September 27th! They are a local farm with a big emphasis on going local and supporting your local farms! Who doesn't love fresh local grown fruit & veggies? 

Anyways, they are having their first annual Fall Festival next weekend! Looks like they have lots of activities planned...

Face Painting
Hay Bale Maze
Gob Eating Contest 
Pie Baking Contest
Pumpkin Painting 
Dunk Tank 
Prizes
Games and more...



If you are local, check it out! 

 What fun fall activities do you & your families enjoy? 

Did I mention Pinterest has about a million fall ideas from decor to treats to recipes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment