Friday, November 23, 2012

Dial Foaming Hand Soap Review

Getting ready for the holidays is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. I love everything about the holidays and all the traditions. My family was and is always big on tradition. My hubby and I have always put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving and then finished the other decorating that weekend as well. I figure I might as well enjoy the tree and decorations as long as I can. 

 This past week kicked off the holidays for us. Hanging the icicle lights on the front of the house, (that is a story for another day) the tree is up and the house is decorated. I don't normally fill every nook and cranny with decorations but I do love to add a little holiday cheer to everything! When I was asked to review Dial Foaming Hand Soap with the holiday prints, I jumped at the chance! Foaming hand soap for some reason makes me feel like my hands are getting cleaner haha, not sure what it is, but the foam just makes me think of clean. The scent is great too! 

Who doesn't love a little holiday cheer added to their hand soap? 

Love seeing packages like this on my doorstep from Purex and Dial. 

Everything decorated including the kitchen sink! 

Isn't this cute? 

Have you tried Dial's Foaming Hand Soap yet? What's your favorite hand soap? 




**"Dial provided me a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own."**

No comments:

Post a Comment