Tuesday, February 5, 2013

3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies

Yep, you read that right. 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies. 

Could it be any more simple? 


 I found this simple brownie recipe this weekend and tried it out. It turned out perfect! I thought I would share it with you today! I had been chosen to review Nutella this past summer. I love it. It is something I keep at home for that last minute chocolate fix! Lately I have been trying to find a few recipes to use up what I have left! 

 This is the perfect recipe! 

Minus a bite! I added some icing to the brownies too! Yum! 



3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies 
1 cup of Nutella
2 eggs
10 Tbsp. flour

Mix together and pour in a greased 8x8 baking dish and bake 
at 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes. 

You will have to keep an eye on it and check it with a toothpick.
 If the toothpick comes out clean, its done!  


Have you tried these? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment