Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life...

I can't believe another year has gone by so fast! 
Time really does fly when you are having fun! 

2012 was full of fun memories and I love to remember every one with pictures. I have always been a scrapbooker/memory keeper. Recently I have switched to photobooks. 

I love them for many reasons. 

Some of which are:

All the pictures are right on my computer.

I can edit/crop/add any details.

They all look so neat and classy on my shelf. 

And... I can share them with family & friends online or make extra copies! 

I just finished our October - December 2012 photobook. I have tried them different ways, I love the idea of one big book for the year but for me, it is easier to work on a few months at at time and keep up with it! I used Shutterfly for my book and I love it. My favorite new thing with the Shutterfly books is they now include a memorabilia pocket for the back inside cover! I love this. If you happen to have a ticket stub, extra photo or anything you want to add, you can just put it in the pocket. 

If you would like some great ideas for making your own albums and putting your photos in order (print and digital) check out this awesome blog post on Little Blue Boo and this post.  


Do you take pictures of everything? Do you scrapbook or make photobooks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment